Driving Elite Football Performance
GPSports products are used extensively around the world with leading football programs in the UK and Europe maximizing their performance through the daily tracking of their team's workloads.
gps tracking, heart rate, impacts, accelerations, football, soccer
Elite Clients include:
UK Premier League: Chelsea, Liverpool, Fulham
European Leagues: Barcelona, Real Madrid, AC Milan, Juventus, Ajax, Werder Bremen, Redbull, Panathinaikos, Porto.
Accurately Quantify Training Load
Know exactly how much work a player has done in a given session. Objectively assess loading across a range of intensities for distance, speed, acceleration, heart rate and impacts
Quantify Work Rate
Easily compare training drills to game intensity. Use this information to guide training structure, manage overload, manipulate drills and educate coaches and conditioning staff.
Compare Individual Players
Compare players across a range of performance measures in training and game. Use this information to target outliers in the group, assess strengths and weaknesses of individual players and quantify changes under fatigue
Maximise Performance and Minimise Injury
By objectively quantifying on field load you can:
- Better estimate recovery timeframes
- Better integrate types of training - speed, conditioning, strength, power, cross training
- Accurately periodise cycles of training
- Accurately assess and monitor players during rehabilitation
Informed Decision Making
Access live data streamed to your mobile device during training. This allows you to be on field and make informed decisions regarding:
- The accumulation of load during a session
- High risk players on restricted training loads
- Feedback and instruction to coaches and players
- The manipulation of training to achieve desired outcomes – For example assess heart rate response of the team and immediately modify work to rest ratios, drill sizes and or drill rules to change physical requirements
Understand the Demands of the Game
Collate game data to benchmark positional demands, prioritise athletic development and limitations of your players and identify areas for improvement.